Tuesday 14 August 2007

Kowloon, HongKong

Will in theory put up pics from Yangshuo in next few days but in reality ... um ... prob won't get round to it cos we will be hooooome :D And i'm afraid to confess we don't have a single photo of hongkong - oops!

Yep thats right - we head out to the airport in about 1/2 an hour then tonight hop on a plane back to good old Perth! As always with these things it seems like we have hardly been away for anytime but at the same time it feels like aaaaaages since we've been in Oz!

Either way we are both looking forward to getting back and catching up with everyone! So, barring meteor showers, spontaneous human combustion and other likely holdups we will see you all soon :D

Love Meg xxx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yaaaaaaaaay! proper showers. room to unpack. fresh clothes! gutting that the adventure is over but I'm sure you will really enjoy those first few days at home. talk soon. xk

dave said...

welcome home. not sure if u got my txt the other day but give me a bell when uv got time to catch up :D

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog, awesome trip ... would be envious but no way I could contemplate all that walking and climbing! You two are just so fit. I felt exhausted just reading!Loved the photos you've posted, must have been hard to choose from the hundreds you took, a whole lifetime of memories here. Once home and settled, I do recommend going through and labelling them all if you haven't already, sadly specific details fade all too fast! And in the longer term, don't rely only on digital storage, formats change and it would be a crime to lose access to all these amazing experiences. Thanks for sharing this with us!
Jay and Adrian

Anonymous said...

Hi Megan and Vera. I´m so happy now. I couldn´t find your blog, because I have problems with your blog´s adress. But finally I have found you. I write you a lot of emails, but you don´t answered. I was very sick, that I lost you. Here is my email adress, write me soon, please. Have a good time. Your Lucy :-) E-mail adress: Certik@seznam.cz